ZOOSHOP Home Page
 
BROWSE CATEGORIES


BROWSE PRODUCTS

Shop for available products within this store:


ABOUT ZOONIVERSE


The Zooniverse is home to the internet's largest, most popular and most successful citizen science projects. Over 260,000 people have taken part in projects to date. If you're new to the Zooniverse, we suggest picking a project and diving in - the same account will get you into all of our projects, and you can keep track of what you've contributed by watching 'My Zooniverse'. See www.zooniverse.org for more info.

Learn More...


Welcome to the ZOO SHOP

This is the official online shop for ZOONIVERSE products. Please use the left hand menus or click on the product images below to view items from our shop. All items are branded with the official, copyrighted logo's. We have divided the products into sections for each Zooniverse project, like GALAXY ZOO, MOONZOO and a general ZOONIVERSE section.

You can join in the online science projects at our main web site: www.zooniverse.org.

SHOP CATEGORIES

Zooniverse


Zooniverse White T-Shirt
Zooniverse White T-Shirt

This is the Zooniverse category where you can find products branded with the official Zooniverse logo.

View the Zooniverse products

MoonZoo


MoonZoo Mug
MoonZoo Mug

This is the MoonZoo category where you can find products branded with the official MoonZoo logo.

View the MoonZoo products

Galaxy Zoo


Galaxy Zoo - Long Dark Shirt
Galaxy Zoo - Long Dark Shirt

This is the Galaxy Zoo category where you can find products branded with the official Galaxy Zoo logo.

View the Galaxy Zoo products


 

[NOTE: 70% of all profits from the store will be used to support the work of the Zooniverse, the other 30% will be paid to Fingerprint Digital Media to cover the costs of operating the store. The designs and artwork contained in this site are copyright of Zooniverse and Fingerprint Digital Media and may not be used in anyway without prior consent from the owner. Read more here]

ZOONIVERSE is home to the internet's largest, most popular and most successful citizen science projects
Join us at: www.zooniverse.org
Powered by CafePress

This shop is powered by CafePress Inc. Copyright © 1999- CafePress.com. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Non-US currency rates are updated daily and may fluctuate.