What If Tees Badsy not Banksy > GOLDEN YEAR'S > FOREVER DELAYED 2002 > FOREVER DELAYED 2002 Apron
FOREVER DELAYED 2002 Apron
The future teaches you to be alone. The present to be afraid and cold. So if I can shoot rabbits. Then I can shoot fascists. And if you tolerate this then your children will be next.
- This 100% heavy cotton twill apron measures 31" long by 29" wide to catch all your spills & spatters
- Two large pockets at the waist offer convenient storage & a drawstring secures at the waist
- Our barbecue aprons are professionally printed. Your unique design will make everyone smile
- Make this baking apron the perfect gift for Father's Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, or for no reason at all!
- One size fits all. Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.