The T-Shirt Shop > 1940's > World War 2 Plant More Sugar Beets > WW2 Sugar Beets Long Sleeve Infant Bodysuit
WW2 Sugar Beets Long Sleeve Infant Bodysuit
Have YOU planted the required amount of sugar beets this year? If not, this soldier will bayonet you. No, not really. A wartime design from the 1940's to encourage the growth of energy foods.
Not too tight, not too loose.
- Long Sleeve Infant Bodysuit
- 6.1oz 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Long-sleeve design
- Triple-button bottom for easy changing
- Tagless for comfort
- Lap shoulder neckline for easy overhead changing
- Super soft material for sensitive skin
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.