Tattered and Lost Ephemera Gift Shop > Behind EDDIE ELEPHANT > Behind EDDIE ELEPHANT Women's Raglan Hoodie
Behind EDDIE ELEPHANT Women's Raglan Hoodie
Eddie Elephant is an adventurous fellow from the 1921 children's book "Eddie Elephant" by Johnny Gruelle. It's time happy little Eddie make his comeback for today's children!
Not too tight, not too loose.
- Women's Raglan Hoodie
- Preshrunk and laundered 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- 7.5 ounce mid-weight fleece with full-front zipper
- Contrasted sleeves, hood and draw-strings
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
* The shopkeeper has chosen to only offer this design in one color. You may visit their store to see
if it's available on additional products.
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.