Archaeology and CRM gear store > Real Archaeologists Have Had A Botfly > Real Biologists Have Had A Botfly > Real Biologists Have Had A Botfly Baseball Hat
Real Biologists Have Had A Botfly Baseball Hat
Real Archaeologists Have Had A Botfly (bot fly, Dermatobia hominis). The pesky botfly larvae might be a huge pain to extract but when you do, you are now a real archaeologist!
- Baseball Hat
- Unstructured 100% brushed cotton canvas Baseball Cap
- Permanently adhered polyester patch
- Adjustable hook/loop tape closure adjusts from 20" to 24"
- Crown measures 3 1/4"
- Low Profile Brim with sweatband
- Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent
- Hang Dry
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.