Archaeology and CRM gear store > Fighting Terrorism Since 1492 > Sitting Bull - Fighting Terrorism Since 1492 > Sitting Bull - Fighting Terrorism Since 1492 Women
Sitting Bull - Fighting Terrorism Since 1492 Women
Sitting Bull, Tatanka-Iyotanka, was fighting terrorism over 100 years ago. Sitting Bull (1831-1890), like his ancestors, has been fighting terrorism since 1492 as foreigners invaded his homeland.
Not too tight, not too loose.
- Women's Track Suit
- Preshrunk and laundered 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- 7.5 ounce mid-weight fleece
- Fleece lined hood and kangaroo pockets
- Straight-leg sweatpants with drawstring waist
- Contrast Colored Raglan sleeves, hood and drawstrings that match lounge pants
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.