Right Wing Gifts > Do you miss Reagan now? > Do you miss Reagan now? Jr.Spaghetti Strap
Do you miss Reagan now? Jr.Spaghetti Strap
Ronald Reagan's economic initiatives included deregulation and tax cuts. Economist Milton Friedman argued that his policies invigorated our economy and contributed to the economic boom of the 1990s.
Product Number: 030-360559783
Body-hugging close contoured fit. Size up for a looser fit.
- Junior's Spaghetti Strap Tank Top
- 5.8 oz. 100% Ultra-fine combed ring spun 1x1 baby rib cotton
- Made in the U.S.A., by American Apparel
- Junior's cut, size up for a looser fit
- ½ binding trim on straps and neck
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.