queerlyyours > City of Women Lesbian Pulp Fiction > City of Women Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
City of Women Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
Odd Girl Out was written by Ann Bannon in 1957 and is a lesbian love story about two sorority sisters.
- Junior's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
- 6.1 oz 100% combed ring-spun cotton 1x1 rib
- Junior's sizing; Size up for women's fit
- Contoured shape, side seamed for close fit
- Contrast color cap sleeves and single-needle bound collar
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.