Thought Provoking Shirts and More Store > Hot Topics & Events in the News > Hurricane Irene > Hurricane Irene Long Sleeve Infant Bodysuit
Hurricane Irene Long Sleeve Infant Bodysuit
This graphic has a aerial radar view of a hurricane with the words Hurricane Irene 2011 on top of it. Hurricane Irene is expected to make landfall near the Outer Banks in NC on Saturday Aug 27 2011
Not too tight, not too loose.
- Long Sleeve Infant Bodysuit
- 6.1oz 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Long-sleeve design
- Triple-button bottom for easy changing
- Tagless for comfort
- Lap shoulder neckline for easy overhead changing
- Super soft material for sensitive skin
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.