Thought Provoking Shirts and More Store > Hot Topics & Events in the News > I Survived East Coast Earthquake > Survived East Coast Quake T-Shirt
Survived East Coast Quake T-Shirt
At 1:51 pm on August 23, 2011 the east coast was rocked by an earthquake. It had a magnitude of 5.8 on the Richter scale. We have this great graphic saying - I survived the East Coast Earthquake.
Product Number: 030-566784799
- Women's Maternity T-Shirt
- 100% ringspun cotton - ultra soft jersey knit fabric with extra stretch
- Elastic side ruching makes this maternity shirt both comfortable and flattering for the mom to be!
- V-Neck with short cap sleeves
- Slightly fitted through body with added length to hug the hips
- Printed in USA; Imported fabric
- Tag-free label for comfort
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.