The Police Shoppe > The Old West > Pearl Starr > Pearl Starr T
Pearl Starr T
Rosie Lee Reed (September 1868 - 1925), better known as Pearl Starr, was an American prostitute, bordello owner and businesswoman in Arkansas, the first child of Belle Starr, the reputed "Bandit Queen
Not too tight, not too loose.
- Toddler T-Shirt
- Crew neck short sleeve t-shirt
- 4.5oz 100% combed ringspun fine cotton jersey
- Extra comfort with tear away label
- Unisex sizing and relaxed fit gives kids room to grow
- Durable collar and double needle hem sleeves and bottom; maintains shape after washing
- Printed in USA; Imported fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.