The Police Shoppe > Military > Stonewall Jackson > Stonewall Jackson Jr.Spaghetti Strap
Stonewall Jackson Jr.Spaghetti Strap
Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson (January 21, 1824 - May 10, 1863) was a Confederate general during the American Civil War, and probably the most revered Confederate commander after General Robe
Body-hugging close contoured fit. Size up for a looser fit.
- Junior's Spaghetti Strap Tank Top
- 5.8 oz. 100% Ultra-fine combed ring spun 1x1 baby rib cotton
- Made in the U.S.A., by American Apparel
- Junior's cut, size up for a looser fit
- ½ binding trim on straps and neck
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.