The Police Shoppe > Military > General Longstreet > General Longstreet Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
General Longstreet Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
James Longstreet (January 8, 1821 - January 2, 1904) was one of the foremost Confederate generals of the American Civil War and the principal subordinate to General Robert E. Lee, who called him his "
Body-hugging close contoured fit. Size up for a looser fit.
- Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
- 6.1 oz 100% combed ring-spun cotton 1x1 rib
- Junior's sizing; Size up for women's fit
- Contoured shape, side seamed for close fit
- Contrast color cap sleeves and single-needle bound collar
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.