The Police Shoppe > The Outlaws > Texas Jack > Texas Jack Shirt
Texas Jack Shirt
Nathaniel "Texas Jack" Reed (March 23, 1862 - January 7, 1950) was a 19th century American outlaw. He acted both on his own and as leader of a bandit gang responsible for countless stagecoach, bank an
- Women's Maternity T-Shirt
- 100% ringspun cotton - ultra soft jersey knit fabric with extra stretch
- Elastic side ruching makes this maternity shirt both comfortable and flattering for the mom to be!
- V-Neck with short cap sleeves
- Slightly fitted through body with added length to hug the hips
- Printed in USA; Imported fabric
- Tag-free label for comfort
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.