The Police Shoppe > The Outlaws > John Wilkes Booth > John Wilkes Booth Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
John Wilkes Booth Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
John Wilkes Booth (May 10, 1838 - April 26, 1865) was an American stage actor who, as part of a conspiracy plot, assassinated Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, at Ford's Theatr
- Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
- 6.1 oz 100% combed ring-spun cotton 1x1 rib
- Junior's sizing; Size up for women's fit
- Contoured shape, side seamed for close fit
- Contrast color cap sleeves and single-needle bound collar
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.