Liberty Maniacs > ECONOMICS > Irony is Andrew Jackson on a Central Bank Note > Irony is Andrew Jackson Women's Tracksuit
Irony is Andrew Jackson Women's Tracksuit
Andrew Jackson hated central banking, so of course the government slaps him in the face by placing his image on the most passed note they print. Most people won't get it, which is part of the fun.
Not too tight, not too loose.
- Women's Track Suit
- Preshrunk and laundered 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- 7.5 ounce mid-weight fleece
- Fleece lined hood and kangaroo pockets
- Straight-leg sweatpants with drawstring waist
- Contrast Colored Raglan sleeves, hood and drawstrings that match lounge pants
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.