Diane Jacky On-Line Catalog > Poultry A Through H > Burmese Bantams > Burmese Bantams Women's Tracksuit
Burmese Bantams Women's Tracksuit
Burmese bantams were brought to England from Burma (now Myanmar) many years ago. They are quite rare but should appeal to many due to their small size, crests, and fully feathered legs.
Not too tight, not too loose.
- Women's Track Suit
- Preshrunk and laundered 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- 7.5 ounce mid-weight fleece
- Fleece lined hood and kangaroo pockets
- Straight-leg sweatpants with drawstring waist
- Contrast Colored Raglan sleeves, hood and drawstrings that match lounge pants
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.