Hey That's Punny > $97 Shirt Math Problem > $97 Shirt Math Problem Long Sleeve T-Shirt
$97 Shirt Math Problem Long Sleeve T-Shirt
You bought a shirt that cost $97. You borrowed $50 from your mom and fifty from your dad. You get $3 in change and give your mom and dad $1. Now you owe them $49 each for the shirt. 49+49+1= $99?
Product Number: 030-650757405
- These quality long-sleeve crew neck shirts are 100% ring spun cotton (pre-shrunk) & are soft and durable to keep you warm
- Our graphic tee designs are professionally printed, so your unique design will make anyone smile with funny artwork
- Treat yourself, or make this long sleeve shirt the perfect gift for Father's Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, or for no reason at all!
- Fit is unisex standard (size up in doubt)
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.