Funny Medicine >
Celiac & Gluten Sensitivity Humor > Our Ancestors Didn't Eat Wheat; Should You? > Ancestors Didn't Eat Wheat Stainless Steel Travel
Ancestors Didn't Eat Wheat Stainless Steel Travel
You're gluten sensitive, as are many others, and you know that wheat, barley and rye are bad for you. You also know that we apparently didn't evolve to eat wheat. Shouldn't we all eat gluten free?
- Insulated travel mug is constructed with durable double-wall stainless steel technology to keep a 16 oz. beverage hot/cold for hours
- Spill-resistant lid, convenient carry handle on lid
- Measures 7.25"x3.5", coffee tumbler fits most car cup holders for an easy commute
- Hand wash
- Drinkware designs professionally printed. Unique designs will make anyone smile with funny, cute artwork
- Make this to-go mug the perfect gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, or retirement
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.