FRAKTAL FAKTORY > Fine Photography > Bayon Stone Faces 3 > Bayon Stone Faces 3 Jr. Spaghetti Tank
Bayon Stone Faces 3 Jr. Spaghetti Tank
This shot was taken in our 2011 visit to Siem Reap, Cambodia. A visit I would recommend. This extremely complex Cambodian Hindu temple built in the 12th to 13th centuries is well known for the faces.
Body-hugging close contoured fit. Size up for a looser fit.
- Junior's Spaghetti Strap Tank Top
- 5.8 oz. 100% Ultra-fine combed ring spun 1x1 baby rib cotton
- Made in the U.S.A., by American Apparel
- Junior's cut, size up for a looser fit
- ½ binding trim on straps and neck
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.