ethnocentric > NEW! British Royalty > Elizabeth I Coat of Arms > Elizabeth I Coat of Arms Apron (dark)
Elizabeth I Coat of Arms Apron (dark)
Queen Elizabeth chose as her supporters the English Royal Lion on the left and the Welsh Dragon on the right, symbolizing she was Queen of England and Wales. The motto is "Semper Eadem".
- This 100% heavy cotton twill apron measures 31" long by 29" wide to catch all your spills & spatters
- Two large pockets at the waist offer convenient storage & a drawstring secures at the waist
- Our barbecue aprons are professionally printed. Your unique design will make everyone smile
- Make this baking apron the perfect gift for Father's Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, or for no reason at all!
- One size fits all. Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.