ethnocentric > NEW! Russian Cultural Art > Romanov Dynasty > Romanov Dynasty Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Romanov Dynasty Long Sleeve T-Shirt
The Romanov Dynasty's Double-Headed Eagle. Czar Ivan III adopted the Double-headed Eagle facing both East and West as a Russian Emblem in 1497. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Product Number: 030-372141886
- These quality long-sleeve crew neck shirts are 100% ring spun cotton (pre-shrunk) & are soft and durable to keep you warm
- Our graphic tee designs are professionally printed, so your unique design will make anyone smile with funny artwork
- Treat yourself, or make this long sleeve shirt the perfect gift for Father's Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, or for no reason at all!
- Fit is unisex standard (size up in doubt)
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.