The Rules of the Road1) Respect the Right of Way so that travelers may avoid Collision: that they avoid Collision with each other, that they avoid Collision with Pedestrians, and that they avoid Collision with Any Thing.
2) Observe the Sign of the Walking Man: That Pedestrians be safe upon the Road; For verily, each of us IS a pedestrian at times.
3) Signal your Intentions: For by signaling we may anticipate the conditions of Traffic and maneuver safely therein.
4) Err on the side of Caution. For it is better to be Safe than Road Kill.
5) Note the Signs, but always regard Prevailing Traffic: For minding one Guides your Way, and minding the other Guards your Ass.
6) Surrender the Right of Way in order to avoid Collision – but Honk, that transgressors may know the Error of their ways, if they have created a danger, and be not Hasty in thy impatience if they are in a position to see what you cannot see.
7) If Road Rage threatens to overcome you, recall the words of the Sage: "Take it Easy; Take it Easy. Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy. Lighten up while you still can. Don't even try to understand. Just find a place to make your stand, and Take it Easy."
8) Maintain your vehicle to the best of your ability, for verily your Life depends upon it.
9) If New Construction or other Hazard blocks your way, consider Alternate Routes and do not underestimate the value of Consulting a Map.
10) If you transgress and are Ticketed, pay your Fines, for Thus are the Roads Maintained.. Aye, and maintain your Insurance, for Truly it is written: Shit Happens.
Go in Peace, when the light is Green, and Maintain a Safe Following Distance!
Rules of the Road T-Shirts
The Rules of the Road
For verily The Rules of the Road allow each the Right of Way: each in turn, that each may proceed without Collision to his or her Destination.
The Rules of the Road may va
Walking Man T-Shirts
Observe the Sign of the Walking Man: That Pedestrians be safe upon the Road; For verily, each of us IS a pedestrian at times.
Red Hand T-Shirts
Err on the side of Caution. For it is better to be Safe than Road Kill.
|Rules and Hand Tote Bag
|Rules of the Road Signals Tote Bag
|Rules and Man Tote Bag