Denver Public Library Western History Collection > Tote Bags > Tote Bag: On Top of the Brown Palace, Denver, CO
Tote Bag: On Top of the Brown Palace, Denver, CO
Image: On Top of the Brown Palace, Denver, Colorado, by Harry M. Rhoads, 1940, RH-1328
- This heavyweight fabric tote bag features 10 oz natural canvas, full side & bottom support gussets, measures 15"x18"x6" with 22" reinforced fabric handle
- Makes a great reusable shopping bag or a great gift for any occasion
- Make this shopping tote your new grocery bag, library tote, or beach tote
- Tote bag designs are professionally printed. Your unique design will make someone smile with funny, cute, vintage, or expressive artwork
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low for easy and convenient care
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.