Copshoppe > Political Action > New Jersey Molon Labe > New Jersey Molon Labe Apron (dark)
New Jersey Molon Labe Apron (dark)
Molon Labe, A classical expression of defiance reportedly spoken by King Leonidas I in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae.
- This 100% heavy cotton twill apron measures 31" long by 29" wide to catch all your spills & spatters
- Two large pockets at the waist offer convenient storage & a drawstring secures at the waist
- Our barbecue aprons are professionally printed. Your unique design will make everyone smile
- Make this baking apron the perfect gift for Father's Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, or for no reason at all!
- One size fits all. Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.