Copshoppe > Old West Lawmen > Wild Bill Hickock > Wild Bill Hickock Hoodie
Wild Bill Hickock Hoodie
James Butler Hickok (May 27, 1837 - August 2, 1876), better known as Wild Bill Hickok, was a figure in the American Old West. His skills as a gunfighter and scout, along with his reputation as a lawma
Product Number: 030-340189324
- These quality hooded sweatshirts from Hanes are 90/10 cotton/polyester - soft & durable to keep you warm and comfortable. Features kangaroo pocket & stretch ribbed cuffs & waist
- Fit is unisex standard (size up in doubt)
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low
- Graphic designs are professionally printed. Your unique design will make everyone smile
- Treat yourself or make this drawstring hoodie the perfect gift for Father's Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, or retirement
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.