Copshoppe > Old West Lawmen > Wild Bill Hickock > Wild Bill Hickock Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
Wild Bill Hickock Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
James Butler Hickok (May 27, 1837 - August 2, 1876), better known as Wild Bill Hickok, was a figure in the American Old West. His skills as a gunfighter and scout, along with his reputation as a lawma
Body-hugging close contoured fit. Size up for a looser fit.
- Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
- 6.1 oz 100% combed ring-spun cotton 1x1 rib
- Junior's sizing; Size up for women's fit
- Contoured shape, side seamed for close fit
- Contrast color cap sleeves and single-needle bound collar
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.