Copshoppe > Money > Defense Bonds > Defense Bonds T
Defense Bonds T
In 1941, in an effort to control inflation, the U.S. Treasury began marketing the new Series E Bonds U.S. Savings Bonds as "defense bonds". The government used the hype of the war to market the bonds
Not too tight, not too loose.
- Toddler T-Shirt
- Crew neck short sleeve t-shirt
- 4.5oz 100% combed ringspun fine cotton jersey
- Extra comfort with tear away label
- Unisex sizing and relaxed fit gives kids room to grow
- Durable collar and double needle hem sleeves and bottom; maintains shape after washing
- Printed in USA; Imported fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.