Copshoppe > Old West Lawmen > William Barclay Masterson > William Barclay Masterson Long Sleeve T-Shirt
William Barclay Masterson Long Sleeve T-Shirt
William Barclay "Bat" Masterson (November 26, 1853 - October 25, 1921) was a figure of the American Old West. His adventurous life included stints as a buffalo hunter, U.S. Army scout, avid fisherman,
Product Number: 030-296610995
- These quality long-sleeve crew neck shirts are 100% ring spun cotton (pre-shrunk) & are soft and durable to keep you warm
- Our graphic tee designs are professionally printed, so your unique design will make anyone smile with funny artwork
- Treat yourself, or make this long sleeve shirt the perfect gift for Father's Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, or for no reason at all!
- Fit is unisex standard (size up in doubt)
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.