Copshoppe > Old West Lawmen > William Barclay Masterson > William Barclay Masterson Shirt
William Barclay Masterson Shirt
William Barclay "Bat" Masterson (November 26, 1853 - October 25, 1921) was a figure of the American Old West. His adventurous life included stints as a buffalo hunter, U.S. Army scout, avid fisherman,
- Women's Maternity T-Shirt
- 100% ringspun cotton - ultra soft jersey knit fabric with extra stretch
- Elastic side ruching makes this maternity shirt both comfortable and flattering for the mom to be!
- V-Neck with short cap sleeves
- Slightly fitted through body with added length to hug the hips
- Printed in USA; Imported fabric
- Tag-free label for comfort
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.