Copshoppe > Old West Lawmen > William Barclay Masterson > William Barclay Masterson Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shi
William Barclay Masterson Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shi
William Barclay "Bat" Masterson (November 26, 1853 - October 25, 1921) was a figure of the American Old West. His adventurous life included stints as a buffalo hunter, U.S. Army scout, avid fisherman,
Body-hugging close contoured fit. Size up for a looser fit.
- Women's Cap Sleeve T-Shirt
- 6.1 oz 100% combed ring-spun cotton 1x1 rib
- Junior's sizing; Size up for women's fit
- Contoured shape, side seamed for close fit
- Contrast color cap sleeves and single-needle bound collar
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.