Copshoppe > Military > Tom Custer > Tom Custer Hoodie
Tom Custer Hoodie
Thomas Ward Custer (March 15, 1845 - June 25, 1876) was a United States Army officer and two-time recipient of the Medal of Honor for bravery during the American Civil War. He was a younger brother of
Product Number: 030-290771172
- These quality hooded sweatshirts from Hanes are 90/10 cotton/polyester - soft & durable to keep you warm and comfortable. Features kangaroo pocket & stretch ribbed cuffs & waist
- Fit is unisex standard (size up in doubt)
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low
- Graphic designs are professionally printed. Your unique design will make everyone smile
- Treat yourself or make this drawstring hoodie the perfect gift for Father's Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, or retirement
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.