Copshoppe > Military > Tom Custer > Tom Custer Shirt
Tom Custer Shirt
Thomas Ward Custer (March 15, 1845 - June 25, 1876) was a United States Army officer and two-time recipient of the Medal of Honor for bravery during the American Civil War. He was a younger brother of
Product Number: 030-290771146
- These quality short-sleeve v-neck maternity t-shirts are 100% ring spun cotton jersey knit with extra stretch for comfort
- Length is slightly longer to hug hips & side ruching elastic makes flattering maternity curves
- Our graphic tee designs are professionally printed. Your unique design will make everyone smile with funny, cute, vintage, or expressive artwork
- Make this pregnancy tee the perfect gift for mom-to-be on Mother’s Day or at her baby shower
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.