Copshoppe > California Crimefighters > Lompoc Police > Lompoc Police T
Lompoc Police T
Prior to the Spanish conquest, the area was inhabited by the Chumash tribe. The name of the city is derived from a Chumash word "Lum Poc" that means "little lake" or "lagoon." The Spanish called it "l
Product Number: 030-285187942
Not too tight, not too loose.
- These quality Hanes tagless short-sleeve crew-neck t-shirts are 100% pre-shrunk cotton and are soft & durable for a comfortable feel
- Fit is unisex standard designed for both girls & boys
- Our graphic tee designs are professionally printed
- Your unique design will make anyone smile with funny, cute, vintage, or expressive artwork
- This shirt is the perfect gift for big brother or sister, birthdays, Christmas, or holidays
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low for easy and convenient care
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.