Copshoppe > The Great Northwest > Whittier AK Police > Whittier AK Police Women's Tracksuit
Whittier AK Police Women's Tracksuit
During World War II the United States Army constructed a port and railroad terminus near the glacier and named the port Whittier. The spur of the Alaska Railroad to Whittier was completed in 1943 and
Not too tight, not too loose.
- Women's Track Suit
- Preshrunk and laundered 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- 7.5 ounce mid-weight fleece
- Fleece lined hood and kangaroo pockets
- Straight-leg sweatpants with drawstring waist
- Contrast Colored Raglan sleeves, hood and drawstrings that match lounge pants
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.