Copshoppe > New England > Bridgeport Police > Bridgeport Police Hoodie
Bridgeport Police Hoodie
Bridgeport (formerly known as the Village of Newfield) originated as a section from the settlement of Stratford, a large territory conquered and ceded from the Pequot Indians in 1637 during the Pequot
Product Number: 030-282768179
- These quality hooded sweatshirts from Hanes are 90/10 cotton/polyester - soft & durable to keep you warm and comfortable. Features kangaroo pocket & stretch ribbed cuffs & waist
- Fit is unisex standard (size up in doubt)
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low
- Graphic designs are professionally printed. Your unique design will make everyone smile
- Treat yourself or make this drawstring hoodie the perfect gift for Father's Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, or retirement
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.