Copshoppe > Military > General John Clem > John Clem Sweatshirt
John Clem Sweatshirt
Civil War Figure, United States Army General. On May 24, 1861, at just 9-years of age, he left his home in Newark, Ohio, to join the fighting that had recently erupted in what would become the Civil W
Product Number: 030-280641424
- These quality crew neck sweatshirts from Hanes are 90/10 cotton/polyester. Durable to keep you warm & comfortable
- They feature stretch ribbed cuffs & waist to keep the cold out
- Our graphic designs are professionally printed. Your unique design will make everyone smile
- Make this pullover sweatshirt the perfect gift for Father's Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries or retirement
- Fit is unisex standard (size up in doubt)
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors & tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.