Copshoppe > Military > General George Patton > General George Patton BBQ Apron
General George Patton BBQ Apron
George Smith Patton GCB, OBE (November 11, 1885 - December 21, 1945) was a leading U.S. Army general in World War II in campaigns in North Africa, Sicily, France, and Germany, 1943-1945. In World War
- This 100% heavy cotton twill apron measures 31" long by 29" wide to catch all your spills & spatters
- Two large pockets at the waist offer convenient storage & a drawstring secures at the waist
- Our barbecue aprons are professionally printed. Your unique design will make everyone smile
- Make this baking apron the perfect gift for Father's Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, or for no reason at all!
- One size fits all. Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.