Eda Arts Inc. > African Magic > African art > African art T
African art T
Castillo also has an African Creole heritage. His great grandmother, Salome Morton, was from the Louisiana Purchase Territory. She was part of the Black Seminoles freedom march into Mexico after 1819
Not too tight, not too loose.
- Toddler T-Shirt
- Crew neck short sleeve t-shirt
- 4.5oz 100% combed ringspun fine cotton jersey
- Extra comfort with tear away label
- Unisex sizing and relaxed fit gives kids room to grow
- Durable collar and double needle hem sleeves and bottom; maintains shape after washing
- Printed in USA; Imported fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.