Brainburst Designs > Bertrand Russell > Bertrand Russell 12 > Bertrand Russell 12 Women's Tracksuit
Bertrand Russell 12 Women's Tracksuit
"I say quite deliberately that the Christian religion, as organized in its churches, has been and still is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world." Bertrand Russell
Not too tight, not too loose.
- Women's Track Suit
- Preshrunk and laundered 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- 7.5 ounce mid-weight fleece
- Fleece lined hood and kangaroo pockets
- Straight-leg sweatpants with drawstring waist
- Contrast Colored Raglan sleeves, hood and drawstrings that match lounge pants
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.