Ataahua > Places > New Zealand > Sculpture in NZ > Taihape Gumboot > Taihape Gumboot Keepsake Box
Taihape Gumboot Keepsake Box
Taihape has made an icon of the gumboot (Wellington boot, rubber boot), with an annual Gumboot Day. This colourful sculpture by Jeff Thompson uses another NZ icon, corrugated iron.
Perfect for stylishly storing jewelry & mementos, this hardwood box showcases a ceramic tile. Spring-loaded hinged lid stays open and snaps closed.
- Made of solid hardwood with high-gloss lacquer finish
- Interior is fully lined in velvet; bottom is covered in felt
- Measures 5.5"x5.5"x2.25" with a 4.25"x4.25" ceramic tile
- Please note: orientation of image seen is for ease of viewing only; design will face the customer on actual product.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR SALE TO, OR USE BY, CHILDREN 12 YEARS OLD AND YOUNGER
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.