Ataahua > Places > New Zealand > Sculpture in NZ > "Invisible City" > "Invisible City" Women's Tracksuit
"Invisible City" Women's Tracksuit
Not giant dominoes, but a stainless steel sculpture by Anton Parsons carrying a Braille poem by Dr Peter Beatson in downtown Wellington, New Zealand
Not too tight, not too loose.
- Women's Track Suit
- Preshrunk and laundered 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- 7.5 ounce mid-weight fleece
- Fleece lined hood and kangaroo pockets
- Straight-leg sweatpants with drawstring waist
- Contrast Colored Raglan sleeves, hood and drawstrings that match lounge pants
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.