Ataahua > Smiles > One day at a time > "One day at a time" Women's Tracksuit
"One day at a time" Women's Tracksuit
I like to take one day at a one who knows - a TUATARA, a New Zealand reptile that's hardly changed for 64,000,000 years and outlived all its relatives.
Not too tight, not too loose.
- Women's Track Suit
- Preshrunk and laundered 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- 7.5 ounce mid-weight fleece
- Fleece lined hood and kangaroo pockets
- Straight-leg sweatpants with drawstring waist
- Contrast Colored Raglan sleeves, hood and drawstrings that match lounge pants
- Machine wash cold, no bleach
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.