Ataahua > Geeky > Golden Section > Golden Section - triangles > Golden Ratio - triangles - Pocket T
Golden Ratio - triangles - Pocket T
The Golden Ratio, phi, 1.61803..., widely considered the most beautiful number in mathematics, used here to derive a pentagon, triangles and the spiral of the nautilus shell. Your geek will love it!
Product Number: 030-134187361
- These quality long-sleeve crew neck shirts are 100% cotton (pre-shrunk) & are soft and durable to keep you warm
- Our graphic tee designs are professionally printed, so your unique design will make anyone smile with funny artwork
- Treat yourself, or make this long sleeve shirt the perfect gift for Father's Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, or for no reason at all!
- Fit is unisex standard (size up in doubt)
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.