Ataahua > Places > New Zealand > New Zealand icons > 1835 Flag > 1835 Flag Long Sleeve T-Shirt
1835 Flag Long Sleeve T-Shirt
New Zealand's first flag, agreed by a meeting of chiefs in 1834, approved by King William IV, and used at the 1835 Declaration of Independence.
Product Number: 030-106765736
- These quality long-sleeve crew neck shirts are 100% ring spun cotton (pre-shrunk) & are soft and durable to keep you warm
- Our graphic tee designs are professionally printed, so your unique design will make anyone smile with funny artwork
- Treat yourself, or make this long sleeve shirt the perfect gift for Father's Day, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, or for no reason at all!
- Fit is unisex standard (size up in doubt)
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.