Ataahua > Places > New Zealand > New Zealand icons > 1835 Flag > 1835 Flag Jr.Spaghetti Strap
1835 Flag Jr.Spaghetti Strap
New Zealand's first flag, agreed by a meeting of chiefs in 1834, approved by King William IV, and used at the 1835 Declaration of Independence.
Body-hugging close contoured fit. Size up for a looser fit.
- Junior's Spaghetti Strap Tank Top
- 5.8 oz. 100% Ultra-fine combed ring spun 1x1 baby rib cotton
- Made in the U.S.A., by American Apparel
- Junior's cut, size up for a looser fit
- ½ binding trim on straps and neck
Drag the square at the left to choose the part of your image you want to use. Tips: Click and drag any corner to resize; click and drag from the inside to move.
Click done if you're happy with the way it looks.