Earn more from your
with a FREE* CafePress shop!
Raise additional funds and increase awareness
for your non profit organization with branded
merchandise sold in your own FREE online shop.
Thousands of non-profits including Kiva, March of Dimes
and BreastCancer.org have a CafePress Shop. See more
Create Non Profit T Shirts
- Fundraise with merchandise - earn royalties from each sale!
- Reward volunteers & supporters with custom gifts.
- Create awareness for your organization & cause.
- Engage supporters around specific goals & events.
Focus on Non Profit Fundraising
With CafePress, there is:
- No inventory to buy, stock or fulfill
- No minimum order requirement
- No set-up fee
- Over 300 available products
- Personalization options for individual products
- Management of e-commerce, shipping & support pieces
- Bulk discount program
Non Profit Marketing & Community Outreach in One
Think beyond your logo: get creative with merchandise designs! You can even ask your community to create new designs for your events and other fundraising efforts. Check out our gallery of non-profit websites that utilize CafePress to augment their nonprofit marketing programs.
Exclusive perk for non-profits:
FREE online shop & support for getting set up.
CafePress Shops are free for non-profit organizations. Simply open your shop from a link on this page, and we'll automatically waive the monthly shop service fees.
OPEN A FREE SHOP NOW
Need help getting set up?
Contact us and we'll help you get started.
or call 877-809-1659
* No purchase necessary. Applies to non-profit organizations with a 501(c)(3) status. To receive the free service, click on the "OPEN A FREE SHOP NOW" link on this page to set up your CafePress shop. Promotion starts on January 1, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on December 31, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. (PST). This offer may change, be modified or cancelled at anytime without notice. Free CafePress Shop service cannot be returned for credit, redeemed for cash or exchanged. This promotion cannot be applied to past transactions.